I am a Ph.D. student in the Department of Statistics at Texas A&M University in College Station, Texas. I am co-advised by Dr. Scott Bruce and Dr. Mohsen Pourahmadi. My current research focuses on applied frequency domain analysis of biomedical time series. My broader interests include time series analysis, functional data, spatial and spatio-temporal statistics, and statistical computation.
- Ph.D., Statistics. Texas A&M University (2025).
- B.S., Mathematics. The University of Texas at Austin (2019).
- STAT 211. Principles of Statistics I. Spring 2024.
- STAT 302. Statistical Methods. Fall 2021.
- Dakota Doucet, Connor Brubaker, Donald Turner, and Carl A. Gregory. “Factors affecting the role of canonical Wnt inhibitor Dickkopf-1 in cancer progression” Frontiers in Oncology 13(2023): 1114822.